Dark Web Search Engine
The Hidden Wiki is an encyclopedia like Wikipedia, is located in the deep web, is one of the most complete guides to access the pages with ‘.onion’ domains, This encyclopedia maintains an index of prohibited portals. This site is characterized by using wiki code and because, although it belongs to a wiki-type project, it has its own domain: «.onion» that would replace the “.com” domain.
The hidden wiki, URL (Link 2020), this encyclopedia of onion links, is a complete directory of urls and links ONION-TOR, it is part of the hidden wikis on the deep web.
What content do we find in the hidden wiki?
- Commercial services: Well here we also find black markets (weapons, ammunition, false documentation and drugs).
- Anonymity and security: documents with instructions to reinforce privacy in TOR (especially for a sale or transactions of bitcoins).
- Hosting services: In addition, we also find web hosting services and file storage (images and videos), these services provide privacy and security on their servers.
- Blogs, forums and boards of images: apart from those dedicated to the sale of products, divided into two categories ‘hacking community and the exchange of images of all kinds’.
- Email services: These sites provide free and paid addresses, with SSL and IMAP support. In addition, most of them work in IRC or XMPP.
- Political activism: exchange of censored files, hacktivism and pages to organize political assassinations.
- Secrets of state and snitches: there is a mirror of Wikileaks and several pages where publish secrets with little activity.
- Virtual libraries: We can also find books (PDF) with complete information, much of these books distributed illegally.
- Pages for adults: This is a reality. Where we can find sites of payment and free access without moral limit.
Navigating the hidden wiki
If you are thinking of accessing the deep web, the link to the hidden wiki, remember to do it with caution, safely and anonymously using secure browsers.
The Hidden Wiki:General disclaimer
This hidden website (The "Hidden Wiki") is a community editable directory, and information source.
The site holds no responsibility for the content uploaded by it's users, for the validity of the information presented here, or for the content of external sites. The administrator(s) of the site does not have the capacity to check and/or validate every link and every information uploaded here.
Every uploader holds full responsibility for the content he/she uploads. The Hidden Wiki does not verify or mark services in any way. Please bear in mind that anybody can contribute to the Wiki, so just because something is written here, it doesn't necessarily mean it's true.
While in general, we're asking our users to not link to websites with illegal content on them, this term is relative to the country where the linked website resides in. We cannot check that either. So, it is possible that some of the links you find here can take you to places you'll find inappropriate. It is your responsibility to do your research before using any information here.
This website is a community editable public directory, basically a big bunch of links to working .Onion sites. There is no illegal content hosted on our servers. If you find one however, please leave a message about it on the admin's talk page.
The Hidden Wiki is a 100% free service. It does not, and will not accept payments of any kind. No exceptions. If anyone asks for money (or coins) for their services regarding the Hidden Wiki, it is very likely that he is a scammer, and you will pay for an otherwise free service (or worse: you'll pay for nothing). Pay at your own discretion.
Real history of the hidden wiki (not fake)
As a hidden service, the hidden wiki operated through a .onion top-level domain link that can only be accessed using Tor or a gateway. It became very popular among the community of Tor, and was known for its directory of links to sites offering drugs, stolen credit cards, counterfeit identity documents, child pornography, hired cyber attacks, smuggled chemicals and weapons. All directory links were listed on the main page, and the hidden wiki, traditionally had few other pages.
The hidden wiki was constantly moving
- The hidden wiki started in 2006, then it was with the domain "6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion" and it fell in June 2007, closed by the FBI.
- Then it was active in the domain "oldd6th4cr5spio4.onion", managed by someone with the alias of Matt, again fell in May 2009.
- After was active in the domain "kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion" was launched by ION and became the most commonly used hidden wiki, which was also known as Ion's Wiki.
Ion's hidden wiki had frequent down-times, and there were many other TOR hidden service mirrors from the hidden ION wiki, to serve as backup when the main site went down. It is likely that ION has stopped maintaining and managing the wiki in late 2013 or early 2014.
Operation FBI, against the hidden wiki
Also in October 2011, the group of hacktivists Anonymous launched Operation Darknet in an attempt to interrupt the activities of child pornography sites that are accessed through hidden services.
However, Anonymous published a pastebin link that showed the names of Lolita City users that were 1,589 members. Lolita City is a website for child pornography located deep in the web.
Anonymous also managed to locate the site through the hidden wiki. The website they tracked contained more than 100 gigabytes of child pornography. Lolita City was briefly out of line due to Anonymous’s denial of service attack.
US state forces. Force to close hidden deep web wiki on March 10, 2014,
To avoid their imminent closure The Hidden Wiki managers changed their servers and domain. Currently works as an index to access other pages of the same type “.onion”.
Attempting to learn how to search onion websites? Here is all that you will ever want. The dark web being the hidden part of the internet aids in a challenge. This is finding the websites that are hosted in them. These websites are not indexed, as said earlier, and thus it is impossible to find out through the regular search engine searches. Apart from this, there is another feature of the hidden websites. If you closely look at the website URL, you would understand that the website does not have any particular name. It is just a string of characters and numerals placed haphazardly and do not have any meaning to it.
There are plenty of darknet search engines that have come up off lately. Here, we are discussing some of the best deep web search engines that will help you if you are on the Tor Browser.
This list contains the search engines most requested by the community on the deep web.
- OnionLinks– Huge Onion directory , only working links! V3 only !
- TorHiddenLinks Onion Dark Web Link Directory (also has clearnet link)
- DeepWebLinks Onion Dark Web Link Directory (also has clearnet link)
- TheHiddenWiki New and Fresh DarkWeb link directory
- OnionWall Only the latest and most trustable links
- Find Tor Description coming soon
- TorLand Description coming soon
- TorLink Description coming soon
- Tordex Best and uncensored onion search engine
- Torch Search engine for Tor webpages
- Ahmia Ahmia searches hidden services on the Tor network
- Dark search enginer - A new search engine for the darknet.
- Our Realm– Search Engine. Newest on the market
- Phobos– Another search engines for Tor links
- Kilos– For the darknet, but searches only the clearnet.
- Tor666 is a popular and updated search engine that allows you to search dark web sites by many search options
- MetGer It is a new German search engine on the dark web, but at the same time, it offers advanced search options, including premium service
About these search engines in the deep web
DuckDuckGo is a search engine located in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, United States. This engine uses information from publicly sourced sites (such as Wikipedia) with the aim of increasing traditional results and improving relevance. Its philosophy emphasizes privacy and not registering user information.
DuckDuckGo works in association with Yahoo, this association allowed it to incorporate search filtering based on dates and, in addition, in the results of a site show links that facilitate access to its subsections. The search engine provides several special features beyond the original word. These include weather forecasts, maps, calculations and Boolean operations as inclusion or alternatives among others.
This search engine's mission is to be leaders in providing services on the deep web, protecting the anonymity of each user. In addition, they share information of great importance, about the Tor network and the Tor project.
Ahmia developers believe that the Tor network is an important distributed platform to protect anonymity and privacy around the world. However, by providing a search engine for what many call the "deep network" or "dark network", Ahmia makes hidden services accessible to a wide range of people, not just early adopters of the Tor network. .
The "Ahmia" search system is integrated with "Globaleaks". That it is an open source project that is in charge of handling suggestions and comments anonymously. On the other hand, we have Tor2Web, which is a service that helps people who are not yet in the Tor network.
Furthermore, since September 2013, "Ahmia" has been affiliated with the "Hermes Center", for digital transparency. This is an organization dedicated to developing and promoting the transparency of technologies that allow freedom around the world.
Tor Search is a very efficient search engine because it indexes new content all day from the TOR network. However, every day it serves more than 85,000 search requests.
Tor Search constantly crawls (onion) websites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, it also revisits already indexed sites to update discover and remove downed and offline sites. However, to maintain the servers, they offer the possibility of inserting advertising banners on their home page.
We offer this website as a search engine service for users. You can use our service to discover hidden services and gain access to Tor's onion sites or eepsite in the I2P network.You agree that the contents, information, and material that we provide on and through the OnionLand Search website are meant for educational and informational reasons only, and should not be construed as professional advice. They are not intentioned to replace qualified professional advice.
You hereby accept to review and accept all the risks connected with the use of or dependence on any material or information provided through this service, and to indemnify OnionLand Search from any cause of legal action that may arise concerning your dependence on content and information gotten from the website.